For Network Camera and VMS Manufacturers who need to build a Mobile Solution SFX100 is a library of code that enables iOS and Android apps to be built that decode and display MJPEG, H264 video using RTSP over TCP, RTSP over HTTP and RTSP over HTTPS.
Unlike bulky Open Source projects such as ffMPEG, Live555 and VLC, published under GPL or LGPL, SFX100 is a proprietary library available under licence that is ready for immediate and efficient deployment in commercial mobile projects.
SFX100 is optimised for Security Camera Video applications uniquely offering a secure layer for streaming RTSP tunneled over HTTPS.
SFX100 is exemplified in EyeSpyFX premier iOS mobile app “Doorcam”. (https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/doorcam/id1060661561?mt=8)
Key features include:
- Secure layer for streaming RTSP tunneled over HTTPS.
- Per project commercial licence
- Optimised code for security camera video types
- iOS and Android libraries available
- Reads RTSP streams and provides mechanism to pass to phone based native decoders
- Compatible with IPv6
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about how SFX100 can be deployed in mobile apps.